Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's December!

I can't believe it's December already.  In 2 weeks my first born will be 3 years old!!!  And just 8 days after that my baby will be 1.  It's still sinking in that I'm a mom to TWO kids and here they go growing up on me, and way too fast.

So since their birthdays are fast approaching I thought I would take a post to write down some memories, quirks, things they do or say that make me smile....



Connor:
  • For a while, every morning and every time we would come into the house he would walk into the living room saying "Hello? Anybody here? Nobody's home."  I'm really sad that he doesn't do it very often anymore.
  • Currently his new thing is saying "What was that?"....wait for you to repeat him, then say "It's me! Connor!"  Except he can't pronounce his name, so instead of "Connor" he says "dada".  NOT to be confused with Daddy.  
  • His speech has improved immensely this past year.  A year ago he didn't speak sentences more than 2 or 3 words, and he rarely spoke at all.  Well, he spoke, but NONE of it was understandable.  Now, he's talking like CRAZY!  It's still hard to understand him, and I have to translate even to my husband, but he's MUCH better.  He can carry on a full conversation, he has ideas and questions and opinions...boy does that kid have opinions.
Grayson
  • My sweet, mean baby.  He can be really really sweet, but don't let him fool you, he has a dark side.  He's a biter.  He thinks it's sooooo funny to bite, mostly me.  He's made me bleed several times.
  • He's on the move!  He started walking around 10.5 months and now a month later he's walking nonstop!  He still can't stand up on his own without pulling up on something, so when he falls down he crawls over to something...but once he's up he's gotten really good at walking.  
  • He's definitely a mamas boy. He's snuggly and squishy and loves to be held.
 Here are some pictures of my boys throughout the past year. 















No comments:

Post a Comment