Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Free Printable!

I love free printables.  I have an entire board on my pinterest dedicated to things I can print from preschool curriculum to conversion charts (cooking and sewing) to subway art.  The other day I discovered just how easy it is to make them myself!  And the best part is I didn't have to buy anything, I didn't have to download any programs, just some extra fonts (that were free).  I used picmonkey which is a great FREE photo editing program online.  

I love the House Rules printables and signs that I've seen all over pinterest lately, but wanted them a little more personalized and also not have to spend a pretty penny for someone else to do it for me.  I wrote down a list of rules I wanted and sat down and whipped this up.



Isn't it cute?!?  I love it.  It's not perfect but for my first one I'm pretty proud of it.  And so I decided to share it with others in case you just don't want to have to do it yourself (it was simple but took quite a bit of time).  

It is sized as an 8x10 and you can print it at home, all you have to do is enlarge the picture and save it to your computer then print.  Easy peasy!  If you encounter any issues let me know and I'll do my best to help.  I hope you like it!  Now I'm off to make MORE!





These are free for personal use only.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment