Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Say Cheese!

This is what we call his "cheese" face.  He'll tilt his head back, smile like this, and usually squint his eyes. 

Anyways, I'm trying to get back into my photography.  It's always been a hobby of mine, people always expect me to have my camera and I'm always taking tons of pictures.  I get it from my mom, we love being able to look back at pictures and bring back memories of a certain event or time period. 

I've been getting my camera out more and more, playing around with it, getting to know it again, learning what I can by blogs and tutorials online.  There's much room for improvement, but I'm getting better!

We had some new friends come over for lunch last weekend and they have a 7 month old son Chase.  He's such a doll I just HAD to take pictures of him.  So we took him out to my back yard and sat him on a blanket and I started snapping away. 














They're not perfect.  I know I still have a lot to learn and a lot of practicing before I'm where I want to be with my art.  But they're better than I was last year.  Any improvement is a success, and even when I make mistakes, I learn from those mistakes and try to improve for next time.  And hey, they liked these enough that they want to hire me to take their family Christmas photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment