Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PJs!

Today I made the boys matching flannel pajama pants using this tutorial to help me!  I really love the way they turned out and I adore this dinosaur construction crew fabric I got at Joanns.  Both have an elastic waist, and the baby even has elastic around the ankles to keep them from moving too much.  My husband even wants me to make him some pajama shorts with the leftover fabric (I don't have enough to make pants his size).  I think I'm going to attempt a waistband with elastic AND a separate channel for a drawstring for him using this tutorial so that he can get them tighter.  My yoga pants have seen better days and should be retired so I'm going to make myself a pair of PJ pants out of a pretty floral bed sheet I found tucked away and I'll try my hand at putting a cuff on the bottom of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment